jSoapServer is java library that can be used by other java programs to provide a SOAP Interface to external programs.
jSoapServer is a standalone SOAP server. So there is no need for java programs to run in application server containers (e.g. Apache Tomcat) to get the possibility to contact them via SOAP calls.
jSoapServer provides the following features:
- Multithreaded soap server
- usage of thread pools
- support of gzip content encoding
- support of deflate content encoding
- support of persistent connections (http keep-alive feature)
- support of SOAP 1.1/1.2
- support of WSDL generation
- support of servlice list generation
- support of SOAP Attachments (DIME, MIME)
jSoapServer is based on two other libraries which were bundled together and combined with additional features to provide the desired functionality.
This two libraries are:
See here for a full list of dependencies required for jSoapServer.